- In re Marriage of Lucas (1980) 27 C.3d 808. [Lucas cited in over 70 subsequent California and federal (9th Circuit) cases. The target of so-called “anti- Lucas” legislation (adoption of Civil Code Sections 4800.1 and 4800.2) and subject of 20+ law review and four ALR articles. Discussed in most law school family law textbooks.]
- In re Marriage of Moore (1981) 28 C.3d 366
- In re Marriage of Harmon (1986) 184 Cal. App. 3d 754 (original opinion at 171 Cal. App. 3d 438); Review granted by Cal Supreme Court 11/27/85 (L.A. 32130); re-transferred to 4th DCA for reconsideration in light of Casas vs. Thompson (1986) 42 C.3d 131.
- Loman v. Superior Court (1976) 69 Cal.App.3d 894.
- Conceived and drafted rules, procedures and related forms for Modest Means (reduced fee) and Mentor Programs, San Diego County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (1991-92); prepared and edited training manual for volunteers; drafted, organized and provided materials for lawyer orientation seminars.
- Principal draftsperson of proposed revisions to “Minimum Standards for a Lawyer Referral Service in California” and comments thereto, State Bar of California, Legal Services Section Standing Committee on Lawyer Referral and Information Services (1992-93)
- Seminar co-panelist, author and editor of course materials for Legal Education Unlimited, Superior and Municipal Court “Civil Discovery” Seminar (1991)
- California Continuing Education of the Bar (“CEB”) Seminar (6 hours) “Dividing Property on Dissolution of Marriage”: authored supplemental materials re division of community residence acquired with commingled assets (1984)
- Course materials editor/organizer and moderator, San Diego County Bar Association Family Law Specialists Advisory Committee, “Recent Developments in Family Law” (1983, first of now annual “update” seminars)
- Midwinter Conference, International Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, “Toward the Best Interest of the Family,” program panelist and materials re ethical implications of court ordered custody evaluations (1982)
- San Diego Trial Lawyers (SDTLA) Family Law Seminars: 5th Annual Family Law Seminar, Panelist and Program materials re “Dividing the Commingled Residence” (1981); 7th Annual Family Law Seminar, Panelist and Program materials re “Discovery Techniques” (1983)